linkman: Manager Yang
address: South of Wangcun Village, Qiji Town, Wuji County, Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Greenhouse insulation quilt price
- Professional insulation quilt manufacturer
- Greenhouse insulation blanket manufacturer
- Greenhouse insulation quilt brand
- Professional insulation quilt price
- Greenhouse insulation is wholesale
- Greenhouse insulation is recommended
- Which one is good for greenhouse insulation
Snow insulation is wholesale
防雪保温被 Type: Snow protection quilt
极佳 Quality: Excellent
Greenhouse greenhouse insulation quilt uses and advantages
Greenhouse greenhouse insulation is an energy-saving production facility. Because of its low construction costs and thermal insulation, many agricultural producers use it for production. In order to minimize heating costs and increase benefits, how to enhance greenhouse insulation and reduce heat loss has become a concern for many greenhouse users. The thermal insulation performance of a solar greenhouse is a comprehensive result of a variety of factors. In addition to the reasonable determination of the greenhouse structure size and construction materials, it is also very important to choose the appropriate thermal insulation materials and plastic films. The ideal thermal insulation quilt should have the advantages of small heat transfer coefficient, good thermal insulation, moderate weight, easy roll-out, good wind resistance, water resistance, and long service life.
Greenhouse insulation is laid on the front slope of the greenhouse, which is mainly used for nighttime insulation of the greenhouse, so having good thermal insulation performance is the first requirement for the thermal insulation quilt. Secondly, the thermal insulation of the greenhouse is required to be rolled up after sunrise and lowered before sunset. Therefore, the corresponding thermal insulation system is also a movable type of quilt system. Therefore, the thermal insulation quilt must be a flexible material. Third, solar greenhouses will always work in outdoor and open-air conditions after installation. To this end, they are required to be windproof, waterproof, and aging-resistant to adapt to natural weather conditions such as wind, rain, snow, and hail. ** After that, solar greenhouse insulation quilts should also have a wide range of material sources, low manufacturing and processing costs, and market prices.
Greenhouse greenhouse insulation quilt uses and advantages 1. Good insulation performance: covering the surface of the greenhouse, keeping the heat in the greenhouse, reducing heat loss, the greenhouse temperature is increased by 3-5 degrees, and the insulation effect is continuous.
2. Lighter weight: The new type of thermal insulation quilt is made of the most advanced materials. Compared with the traditional thermal insulation quilt, it has the advantages of small size, light weight and easy storage.
3. Long service life: The service life of straw mats under normal circumstances is between 3-4 years. During the continuous retracting period of the roller shutter machine, the straw mats are easily scattered, which increases the cost of the enterprise. The new type of insulation is made of non-woven fabric, and the joints are tightly connected, which can withstand relatively strong tensile and compressive forces. The service life is between 20-30 years, and the service life is very ideal.
4.Easy to clean: The non-woven fabric is used for the outer layer of thermal insulation and is sewn. It has a certain self-cleaning ability. It can prevent dust and magazines from entering the inner layer. It does not affect the light intensity and promotes photosynthetic production of crops. Function to increase yield.
5. It is not easy to puncture the greenhouse: after the weaving of the traditional straw mat, burrs will be generated during use, and it is easy to puncture the plastic in the greenhouse during the retracting process. The new type of non-woven thermal insulation quilt has a flat surface, soft texture, Will damage the greenhouse film.
6. Strong use of acid and alkali environment: the insulation is made of ** chemical fiber and chemical fiber, and the surface is subjected to professional anti-radiation treatment. It has a low degree of corrosion and slow corrosion in specific acid and alkaline environments. Store for a long time without deterioration.
Insulation is used as the "cotton coat" of the greenhouse. While increasing the temperature of the greenhouse, it also contributes to enriching the dining table in winter!